Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween....

So before we venture into Halloween see that spot on top of Nissie's head and eyebrow? Go ahead guess what it is. Okay...okay....we had quesadillas and buffalo wings for dinner. D. decided to take the garbage out while I did dishes. We both forgot to clear the table completely off. I turned around and guess who was lapping up the sour cream? I'm thinking the white dot in the center of the dog's head is giving you the answer.
This just goes to show a man with one full hand and one hand with 4 3/4 fingers can still spoil his dog by holding her in his lap. Awwww.....isn't that sweet.
This is the pumpkin Ann and Alan at work made for the front desk. I think it's cool.
I'm betting at night you can't see the wires and the eyeballs might glow in the dark. Cool.....
We had a pot luck at work today. I organized it and we had tons of food. This is just the dessert table(s). I started out with one 8 foot table and we had to add on to it.
Just in case you didn't notice the jello. This is it up close. Is that cool or what. It's a brain!
This is actually 4 tables which equal about 32'. It doesn't look like much here but it was a ton of food. We had about 100 of the employees participate.
This is Ann. She and the Alan (her husband shown below) made the pumpkin above along with a pumpkin for each of their employees.
Is Alan cool or what? I didn't get a close shot of Ann and Alan standing but they were very sharp. Their department got into the swing and really went all out and dressed up.
This is Thao. She's very shy and quiet. Her Jack Sparrow outfit was really great. I pointed her out in a mass email and she came to the front desk and quietly said, "Oh...you outed me". I just laughed at her and said, "Well, yeah. You have a great costume!"
It's hard to see Nikki here. Her veil is really pretty black cobwebs with spiders on it.
Here are a few of Alan's staff. It's just a drop in the bucket. See the girl sitting to the left of the guy with the orange shirt? She got awarded most creative. She had on a black hoodie, and a box of Cheerios or something with knives sticking out of it. She hung it from her neck. I said, "Okay, I give what are you?" Are you ready for this????? She's a cereal/serial killer. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! I love it.

Well, that's all for the excitement tonight. I really had a great time at work putting the luncheon together and checking out the costumes. I have to admit though, I'm pooped tonight.

3 comments:

Wudas said...

Thank you for the Halloween pictures. I didn't get a single cute kid in costume this year...again. I love living in the "boondocks" but miss the kids at Halloween.

BTW. Did you know that a very, very, very, long time ago Dave Lund cut through his thumb with a table saw? Yes, and it's much thinner than the one on his other hand. So let me see...that's Ray, Dave L, and Dave W with a modified thumb. What gives?!!

Shannon said...

Looks like everyone had a great time on Halloween.

Kelly O said...

What great Halloween pictures. Some creative costumes. No picture of yours?!