Friday, October 7, 2011

Ahhhhh....my husband....

Remember the paper patterns in the last post? Well here they are cut for the deck.
I think they worked out pretty good. Although, there might be more metal in the post from the screws than the plate D made. Hahahahaha!
I think this was a good idea and an even better idea putting them on the inside where they aren't seen. Great job D!
When I came home Wednesday after work I couldn't find my husband. I called and searched then went to the kitchen and low and behold he was BBQing in the rain. It was pouring and there he was. LOL!

I have to admit the steak was one of the most flavorful and tender ones we've had in a long time. Was it the rain or the chef....hmmmmmm...something to ponder about.
My son says I put to many dog pictures on the blog so I thought, 'what the heck'. This is Nissie going through her nightly routine. She is begging to be put in her taxi for the night. She shuffles all four feet in one space, like a doggie moon walk, then does this weird stuff with waiving her head around and flapping her mouth. No, that's not a bark, she usually doesn't make a sound with the exceptional groan that might pop out. It's just hilarious.

It usually starts around 5:00 but now I've got her trained to wait until after dinner. If I ignore the dance, she'll jump in my lap, try to lick my face, jump back to the couch and dance, then jump back into licking my face. It goes on until I tell her, 'Okay, ya wanna go to bed?' Then off she runs to her taxi.

I'm thinking the dog has a wee bit of personality.

Her mother on the other hand, doesn't want to go to bed so she finds someplace to hide until I hit the sack. It'll be in a pillowcase, in the Bears bed, under any blanket or pillow she can find, in any room she can hide in.

Animals are God's little joke on us. If you pay attention, they'll do something funny and make you laugh.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Izzy our small dog was running up and down the hallway. It was quite funny, because she normally acts like an old lady.

Wudas said...

I'm not sure what people who don't have pets do for unexpected laughter. If they have kids at home they will have that but the critters will do it every time.