Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Nano Speakers


I wanted some speakers for my Nano so when I'm working I don't have to rely on the earbuds.  I  looked at some at Ross but they just seemed a bit icky.  So I head to Wally World and here's this pretty pink triangle shape box with a speaker on each end to match my nano.  It didn't give any specs on power or the speakers so I thought, 4 batteries, small, pink and I can return it if it's a bust.  Oh did I mention it was $10.  I've used this almost continuously for the past 3 days.  THEY'RE GREAT!  I've used the goofy thing so much right now I'm recharging my Nano.

If you need simple speakers, no bells or whistles I'd highly recommend this little unit.  As you can tell, it's compact.  It just has a simple on/off button on the top and the nano regulates the volume.  It'll work with iPod or any MP3 player.  Just put your MP3 player on the little shelf, plug into speaker and off you go.  There aren't that many products I'm amazed by but I have to admit this is one of them.  S wouldn't like it because it isn't a super whoopie blast your ears out 'system' but they work great for me when I'm cleaning, redecorating, painting....you know girlie stuff.

2 comments:

Wudas said...

Hmm, I've been thinking about some external speakers for my iPhone. Whenever I get to Modesto I'll check it out.

Shannon said...

Both of the kids have docking stations for their ipods. I figure if I need external speakers, I'll just borrow one of their docking stations.