Monday, March 15, 2010

Yawn....When I Open My Eyes....

The downside to remodeling the bedroom is we're sleeping in the spa room with our mattresses on the floor.

The upside is, I was laying on my side this morning and opened my eyes and this was my view. I don't have to sit up, lean or crane my neck. Just opened my little peepers and the sun was welcoming me to another day of life.

The picture is a little fuzzy because it's taken through the screen. If you look closely you can see the spider webs that have accumulated throughout the winter.
If I lay on my back, this was the view. Mother nature sure has a vivid imagination. Ya gotta love the gal!
Within minutes the red of the sky was gone and I was left looking at the gazebo. It's pretty but not nearly as beautiful as the morning sky.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Beautiful photos. The view is great too!

Wudas said...

Our bedroom is on the morning side of the house. I love it. We leave the shades open more often than not and I love the sunrise.