Thursday, March 25, 2010

No Pictures but Good News!!

Well no pictures today because I'm just in a lazy mood.

Instead I'm gonna brag that, "I GOT A JOB!!!" YAHOO!

I quit messing around with answering ads on the internet and went to an agency. They sent me out on a job interview right away (yesterday) and I got the job today.

It's stuff I did years ago with the bank so will be a low key easy going position. The most important thing is, I fell in love with all three women I interviewed with. Down to earth smart cookies.

Also important is, it's 5 days a week from 10-1. That means it won't interfere with PAW's Embroidery.

Whoopie....I report Monday so will let you know how it goes.




2 comments:

Wudas said...

Congradulations! You didn't say when you start. Knit One Purl One never called me.

dwgnldy said...

Oops....I start Monday morning. YIPPEE!!