Monday, March 22, 2010

Grandchildren.

I woke up last night so furious over the Health Care Bill passing due to sleezy back alley deals, that I thought I'd better find something light and happy to talk about today. Sooooooo....it's a talk about the grandkids day.

Now you know I don't have human ones, so here are some blatant "OH NO....DOG PICTURES!", to look at.

Okay Nana, here's a current picture of your grandsons. For everyone else, Coal is on the left and Coco is on the right.

I love Coal's ears. They're always droopy like that. I believe he thinks it gives him sympathy and makes him look cute.
I thought this was hilarious and cute. Of course, I'm not the one who has to replace the mini blind once Coal has messed it up.
Apparently, by the look on his face, he knows he's not suppose to be ruining the blind. I didn't know that until S got home and saw him with his head sticking through the slats.
S was in the other room and the boys were jumping up and down trying to get her attention. They don't bark, they just jump and squeal a bit. Look how high Coco gets. Now I know Nisie isn't the only one who can jump that high.
When I looked out the bedroom window this morning I saw a couple of Doves tending a nest in the flower pot. Looks like I'm getting some two legged grandkids.

I know, I know....I shouldn't take credit for nature's work but I'm thinking because they're in my pot on my porch, they're mine. Yep....that's what I'm gonna think.

Well, until they grow up and fly away.

2 comments:

Wudas said...

Thanks for the pictures of the grandkids. I don't get to see them much. I just think they are the most beautiful grandkids we have. What other kids can you lock in a cage when they are bad? I see that as an advantage over the human kind.

Shannon said...

Cute dogs.