Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Monday's Snow....

This is the little bit of snow looking out the front door. The mountain to the left which you can barely see in the photo had much more snow yesterday. I was going to post it but all of the sudden the pictures won't load onto the computer. Dang! Another project to add to the list of things to do.
These are the hills looking toward Tracy from the master bedroom deck. They still had some snow yesterday (Tuesday) but it was growing thin fast.
I loved how the air smelled crisp and clean. My arthritis hates it but my nose loves it.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

I love the snow photos. I have been enjoying the view of all the hills covered in snow from work. There was a lot less snow today than yesterday.

Wudas said...

It doesn't happen often but the snow on the hills around here has been lovely to behold.