Saturday, September 5, 2009

Fun week ahead....

WOW! Last night I sold the end tables, TV stand and wooden lamp. The guy is coming by this morning and wants to know if I have anymore lamps. I'll head to the shed and see what's out there.

Next week we'll be going on a secret mission and have decided to take the Bear. She needs her own traveling equipment so I put together a bag, towel and sleeping blanket for her.
Her dog food is already in the bag. I'll put in a water and eating bowl for her along with leash and all those other tidbits a hairy traveler needs.

S & S will feed the little ones while we're gone and take care of the house. Aren't kids nice???? We're going on an adventure for a few days. It's for Pete in Australia and right up our alley. I'll take pictures and fill you all in on the excursion when we get back. For now, it's an international hush...hush....mission. LOL!

1 comment:

Wudas said...

That sounds very mysterious. I guess I'll just have to wait and see what you are up to.