Friday, September 18, 2009

Treasure Chest????

Okay Shannon, you need to share this post with Morgan because it's dedicated to him. I found a box with all kinds toys S used to play with. There are He Man figures, tons of 'I don't remember what they are' figures and some Transformers - 1st Generation.

This little goodie was actually sold during the Tranformer fad in the 80's. McDonalds sold it. It starts out as a big breakfast then turns into this wonkie little robot. I thought it was hilarious and was surprised I actually had two of them.
This is what the box looks like. I was able to pull a couple of T's out of it that were still intact. I kinda remember S had a huge Prime but I insisted he throw it away because it was broken. He just wore the poor guy out.
I don't know which is my favorite. The tape player or the earth movers. The tape player is very...very worn so it must have been a favorite of S. It's average size while the other three in front are very small.
I put these guys back together with confusion. I think the one on the left is suppose to have the wings on top. I think they pull out and plug into the top but I don't want to break it. The one on the right I got all four wheels on the ground but don't know what to do with the legs. Obviously I'm in need of an expert like Morgan to set things straight.
Cleaning the shed has been a treasure hunt. I found these brand new totes in a box of craft stuff. They're really nice. I'm definitely going to put them to use.
I like the paint holder but have way to many to fit in it. I'm thinking it might hold some embroidery stuff. Check out the apron. That's just cool. It needs some embroidery on it.
I woke up the other morning around 6:30 to something hitting me in the eyes. It was the day we had thunder and lightening storms. The car was parked just right so when the sun peeked through the cloud cover it hit the curve of the back corner just right. Luckily the camera was on the counter because this lasted about 15 or 20 seconds.

No...the car isn't dirty. If you've ever owned a house with windows and a dog or two...or three.... then nose prints are what you look through day in and day out. The dream of clean windows is just that, a dream. LOL!

1 comment:

Wudas said...

I have always wondered why dogs don't know where their noses are. I have the same issue. And the next time you walk through a parking lot notice the windows on the passenger side of the car. You can tell the dog owners.

Cats seem to have it figured out.