Monday, July 27, 2009

Good 'n Bad

The good news: D's decided rather than breaking or injuring himself, he'll work on inadament objects.
The bad news: Yesterday he broke his glasses (again). He's actually blaming the dogs for snapping off the arm of his glasses.
The good news: He takes out the insurance for free repairs/replacement because glasses seem to explode around him.
Once he buys a new pair they and puts them on, they start shaking from fear of their new owner so bad they almost fall off. I have to stop him from running around and yelling "EARTHQUAKE" each time he puts on new glasses.
The bad news: We took them in yesterday for repair but they sent us home because there wasn't 'Upper Management' around to approve the replacement.
The good news: He'll go back to the store and deal with 'Upper Management'.
The bad news: He'll have to wait a week or so for new glasses to arrive.
The good news: I'm hushing up now so you don't have to read 'good news, bad news' anymore. LOL!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

I hope that Uncle Dave's glasses get fixed soon.

Wudas said...

Loved, loved, loved your post. And I can relate. I picked my glasses up to put them on my face and the titanium frame broke. Don't know my own strength! But {good news) they are under warantee, (bad news) it'll be a week before I get them back.