Monday, June 27, 2011

Panda...

Here are the characters I'm going to digitize and sew out for a quilt for the baby. I digitized the monkey this weekend but didn't have time to sew it out.
I finished the panda and it's shown below.
I think I know what I'm going to do with the lion but it's a bit vague in my brain. Sometimes I don't know what I'll do until I'm actually in the process of doing it.
This is why I do a sew out. Look between his eyes. I didn't get the fabric flat enough and he looks like he's been hit in the head and has a bump there. Hahahaha!

The bear went to the vet and it turns out she didn't have an anal gland rupture. Are you ready for this? I looks like a foxtail went in one side of her thigh and worked its way out the other. Ewwww....ouch and ick.

3 comments:

Shannon said...

The panda looks good. I'm glad that the bear is doing well.

Wudas said...

We have lots of foxtails and I examine the dogs daily. Especially Ringo. I know they can cause a lot of damage. They don't seem to bother the horses. The horses just eat them!

Kelly O said...

I am glad to hear that Bear will be feeling better soon. Wicked, nasty foxtail. Did the Vet give something for pain control, that looks like it really hurts.