Sunday, June 5, 2011

And then came Sunday!

After working my butt off Saturday, I thought I'd take it easy and work on some quilt squares for the new baby quilt. I walked into the office and got hit with the bug from the day before.

I had boxes of computer stuff all over from trying to find a cat5 cable the week before.
I know you think the closet is just as messy but really there's a madness to it. I moved the eBay and CL stuff to the bottom and the computer stuff to the top. Now I know what to sell and what not to. Ya have to look real close to see the difference.
Nuttie has been upset because she couldn't get to her chair. She'd whine and we'd have to lift her over the crap.
Now she can either nap in the chair or her little bed on the floor. What's funny is she'll continue to take the big chair while the Bear sleeps in that tiny bed. I'll have to take a picture of that someday.
Now out of fairness, some of these papers came from the sewing room yesterday.
I swear I either filed them or tossed them in the garbage/shredder. I do have a tiny stack that needs file folders made for them. Maybe tomorrow I'll do that.
The chair is covered with Class Reunion stuff and the floor is taxes and medical expenses I've been dreading putting away.
Look ma! The taxes are filed and that box in the back is the Class Reunion stuff.
Unlike yesterday I didn't have a beautiful rainbow to look at when I finished working my fingers to the bone. Nope it rained and the winds were like winter. It blew a ton of leaves off the trees and looked like fall.
I just love how this branch decided to get stuck in the crossbars of the gazebo. Looks a bit like holly doesn't it?

Well, I'm bushed and will now head to the family room and veg out for the rest of the evening. It was a tiring but definitely productive weekend.

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Wow! It looks like you've been really busy.

Kelly O said...

You really got bit by the cleaning bug. Everything looks great.

Wudas said...

After the sewing room I'm hoping to start the office. There is still some stuff to move around first though. Work, work work. The clean out bug is contagious!