Sunday, June 5, 2011

Saturday was soooo busy!

Last weekend I went to my best friend's house and helped her make some sense of her office area. It took us all day but it was beautiful before I left.

When I came home I got a bug to start working on my sewing room but was too pooped to do it so I did it Saturday. Ya know things are a mess but have a tendency of leaving that room so you don't have to deal with it.

I'm ashamed to say this is my hooping stations before I started.
Dang it feels so much better to have this area nice and clean.
My hoops which I should lovingly take care of because they're expensive were all over the place.
Now they're where they belong and all but one heater is put away for the season.
If Babylock saw this, they'd take my machines away. The upside is, nowhere in this room will you find food or food wrappers. I keep food and liquids away from the machines.
I need to take machine #1 in to get fixed. The threads keep pulling out of the needles or breaking. I'm putting it off because it'll be expensive.
My desk was in pretty good shape. I'd moved the laptop into the closet a couple of weeks ago so I can get into the left drawers in my desk. It's a much better set up.
I cleared off the top shelf of the bookcase and now can put the important digitizing disks where I can get them in a pinch.
Nissie is such a smart cookie. I moved her box and she immediately found it and went potty. What a good girl!
When I finished working the sun was going down but before it got dark, I was met with this beautiful rainbow. What a nice finish to a very exhausting day.

2 comments:

Kelly O said...

Wow you did a ton of work, want to start on my house next?

Wudas said...

I have a sewing room that is a HUGE mess that could use your help. I'm hoping to tackle some of it this week.