Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Spoiled and Coming Along Nicely....

When I got home from work today, I was not met by the pack of canines that usually attacks me at the door. I couldn't figure out where everyone was.

It would seem, D thought the dogs were cold today so he rounded up two of the footstools and put them in front of the fireplace with the doggie beds on top.

Let's see...if I were a dog, would I run across the cold entry tile floor to meet the human or stay wrapped up nice and warm in front of the fire and let the human come to me.....hmmmm....sounds like a no brainer, even for a dog.

2 comments:

Wudas said...

Nothing says, "I love you" more than the installation of more electrical outlets. I'm with you there.

Shannon said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.