Monday, May 17, 2010

Different Stuff Today....

The other day I was driving to work and realized what a gorgeous drive I had. The next day I threw my camera in the car and took this picture. I know, if you're not suppose to talk or text on the phone while driving you shouldn't snap pictures.

Considering I wasn't looking at the camera when I hit the shutter button, this turned out pretty good.

I want to take a picture of these really cool weeds about 1/4 mile away from this field. Maybe today will be the day for that illegal picture taken venture.
I'm wondering if it would be a crime to super glue Nissies ears down. She spends more of her life with her ears turned back then in the correct position. Does she do this on purpose so she can hear better? LOL!

Look at those eyes, talk about devil dog.
Right after Nuttie finished her breakfast I walked by her bowl and she put a bone in it. I thought that was hilarious. Is she trying to hide it in plain site from the other dogs?
Last night was the Walkers for Knockers fund raiser. It was very hard work but a preliminary count says we made over $1000. Don sold $440 of tickets at the door and I sold another $600 of raffle tickets. Umigo was donating $4 from each ticket sold all day. I know by the time we arrived around 4 they'd already donated around $70 to W4K.
We have 20 team members but some people not being on the team made gift baskets. The raffle was a hit. We had so much wine, we were able to raffle off a basket then a bottle of wine.

At the end of the evening we had lots of wine left so we just kept raffling until they were all taken care of.

I'll post more pictures of the baskets and information about the evening on http://walkersforknockers2010.blogspot.com/.

Time to head to work. Everyone have a terrific day. I'm going to work to rest. Hahahaha!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

I like your photo of the field. Very pretty.