Friday, May 7, 2010

Gifts

Look at my pretty cup. It's soooo girly. I love it. It's huge and will hold lots of tea.
The best part is the saucer. You don't see many cups with matching saucers anymore. It's screaming 'Look at me! I'm pretty!"
Here's D's new coffee cup. See the difference between men and women? Women get pretty stuff without writing on it. I know my cup can be used for tea or coffee.

Men need to have the purpose of the item printed on it so they'll know what it's for. See, it says coffee. Will it explode if he puts tea in it? Hahahahahahaha!

My cup is pretty and I can put coffee, tea, milk or whatever I want in it. D's is a coffee cup.

Mine has colorful flowers. D's has Coffee written on it.

Mine has Alice in Wonderland characters on it drinking tea. D's has Mickey holding a coffee cup.

Mine is shaped with graceful lines. D's is a big ole cup.

Hahahahahahaha! Just kidding, we both love our gifts from Nana and Darryl. It was very thoughtful of them to remember us on their trip to Disneyland.

I promise to be just as nice to D's coffee cup as to mine. Even though mine is prettier. Man, I just can't give up on the teasing.

D loves his cup because it's big, heavy and has a nice large handle that his fingers will fit in.

Thank you again Nana and Darryl for the very nice gift.

No comments: