Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Outsmarted myself again!


Well, I did the, 'outsmart myself' thing again.  I figured since I had to go out today I might as well get my coupons and go buy a couple of converter boxes for the TVs.  I remember saying to myself, "I'm going to put these right here so when I need them, I'll know where they are".  I'm guessing you're getting where this is going.

I can't find the darn things in any of the desks, pending files, coupon files or gift certificate files.  I just don't have a clue where I put the darn things. What's worse is I can see those orange cards in my minds eye.  (&(^$#@!

What I did find (E you've seen this before) is an old picture of Doug, Patti and Jim.  I even remember that Volkswagon!  Check out that garage.  See how tight it is getting the VW to fit?  Imagine mom and dad parking the 62 Galaxie 500 (which is the size of an aircraft carrier) in one.  Talk about fit like a glove.  I was going to say, you really had to know how to drive back then.  Then I remembered dad ran over the dog once getting the car out of the garage.

Oh, he was okay even though a 5,000 pound car completely ran over him. Because he was a fat obese wiener dog, his layers of blubber saved him from getting hurt.  Go figure!

Okay...okay...back to the search.  I got sidetracked with the old picture but just felt it needed to be posted.  Check out how Shannon resembles Patti.  She wouldn't in person but the camera really makes it look that way. Weird....spooky....oooooooo....


2 comments:

Wudas said...

Wow! Talk about your blast from the past! I remember that picture clearly. I even remember the occasion. They had washed and waxed the car as a surprise for Dad. See the ribbon on it?

Shannon said...

That's a cool photo. At first I thought that was me on top of the bug and then I realized it couldn't be. I hope that you find your coupons soon.