Tuesday, July 26, 2011

When it's quiet.....


Not much going on around here lately. This morning the dogs were very quiet. In this house when they're quiet, be afraid...be very afraid.

I couldn't figure out why Nissie was so quiet until I went in the family room in search of her. It would appear there was something in the Bear's cage she wanted. She was pulling the Bear's 6' x 54" blanket out through the squares of her cage.

She was concentrating so hard, she didn't hear me until the shutter clicked on the camera. I didn't get a picture of the guilty expression on her face. Nuts.
Look how much of that blanket she was able to pull through the side of the cage. I'm still amazed at how successful she was.
Just goes to show, when someone's determined to do something, they'll do it.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

That's is very funny! I once heard Izzy making a bunch of crazy noises while I was sewing. She pulled a throw pillow off of the couch and dragged it into my sewing room. She didn't want to lay on the tile floor and made herself comfortable on the pillow.

Kelly O said...

amazing what a determined mind can do!