Saturday, July 9, 2011

Babies everywhere....

No...this little darling isn't in jail. It's actually doing what it's supposed to be doing....resting on the other side of the fence while mom is grazing and eating the weeds off the horseshoe pit. It's sibling however....
Has been very active and getting into everything.
See my birdbath? Well, what's left of it. This is what happens when a itsy bitsy deer brushes up against it. I haven't taken the time to check and see if it's broken or just resting. That's on my 'to do' list this morning.
Speaking of little ones. Here's my 12 ouncer the size of a banana floating around letting S take care of it. I think it's a little monkey. Look at that head! Both of my children came out as heads not babies which of course doesn't thrill my poor daughter in law.

S has been reading the blogs and wants me to make sure Aunt Elayne knows Frogs are absolutely okay. I believe she said something like, there will always be frogs, frogs everywhere. So yep, green frogs and pastels are to be seen all around the kids room.

Hey S, how about shooting me a picture of the wall you're doing? I can post it on the blog.

I was also asked about a shower and I think it's September but I'm having a senior moment so don't quote me on that. I just know S & S want it to be a picnic/BBQ at the park where kids and spouses are invited. They want it to be laid back and not the least bit a typical girly shower.

I swore I was going to clean house and shampoo carpets today and then go on the computer. I've already turned myself around so maybe I'll watch one episode of SG1 and then work on the house and then digitize and watch a bazillion more episodes of SG1. Sounds like a plan to me.

1 comment:

Wudas said...

You can't go wrong with SG1. Frogs I wanted to do and frogs it will be.