Sunday, May 3, 2009

Keep'n Busy

I'm putting on my best snobbish attitude here so I can say....."I live in a gated community".  Okay...okay....the nose is coming down to the correct level, the snobbish English accent is now gone and I've thudded back to earth.

I've added a couple more child/dog gates.  Now there are three.  One for the hall, one for the entry into the living room and one for the dining room door.  I can now get some of the light from the dining room into the kitchen by not having to leave the pocket door closed to keep the dogs out.

I haven't hit D with the idea of adding one at the end of the hall so we can leave the guest bedroom door open to let the light into that end of the house.  I'm thinkin' a gate just might show up sometime in June.  Since he doesn't go down there, it could take years before he sees I've added one.  Hahahahahaha!
Oye....it's one of those icky tiring days.  I know it's only been raining off and on for two days but I already feel my internal solar battery starting to drain.  It's even ruined my urge to want to sew.  Maybe if I go out and get some Chinese food for lunch that'll help rev my engine.  At the very least, I won't have to cook dinner.

I've had tummy cramps and an upset tummy all morning.  I was hoping I'd be up to snuff by now since it's almost 11:00.  So far that isn't happening.  I'm going to continue to ignore how I feel in hopes it just disappears.  LOL!
This helped a bit.  Tom's daughters are on a swim team and they needed a beach bag for their goodies.  I embroidered this design for Erika's large bag.
Since Mary Ann is still a little squirt she got this design for her large bag.
I went more colorful for the small bag for Erika.  I picked this particular tote because it's got a denier interior which makes it a bit more water resistant for a wet towel or bathing suit.
I think this one is my favorite because it's so simple.  It definitely says, "Summertime!" to me.

Time to order Chinese food, go pick it up and then put in a movie and veg out for the rest of the day.  Yep....I think that's what the doctor would order.

2 comments:

Wudas said...

Avoid the Mu Shu pork.

Shannon said...

I've only seen the sun once, since I've been here in Oklahoma. It's been nothing but thunder storms and rain. At least it hasn't been cold, cool, but not cold.

Those are cute designs.