Sunday, April 4, 2010

Taking a Break

Not much going on this weekend. Yesterday I vegged out, did laundry and read a book.

Today, I've washed two out of 4 floors, cleaned the laundry bathroom and laundry room. I swept the entry hall floor.

That was about 30 minutes ago and now I'm on line fiddle fahnarting around. I was going to put the books on CL while I had a quiet moment then decided to check the blogs and update the WalkersforKnockers2010 one.

I didn't have a picture for today so here's one of a home the toilet visited this weekend. I need to post it on the wforK blog and thank the owners for their generous contribution.

The purple toilet is a hit. The contributions have been generous and I don't think the little thing will be leaving Livermore anytime soon. It's a great fund raising idea.


3 comments:

Shannon said...

What's the purple toilet for? This is the first time I've seen a photo of it or saw you mention anything about it.

Kelly O said...

I like the purple toilet, but would love to know the story eh...hum...behind it.

Could not help myself.

Wudas said...

Check the Walkers for Knockers blog. I think it explains the toilet.