Sunday, March 29, 2009

Visit...

Is this the next generation of computer geeks getting ready to take over the world?  I think we need to teach them how to break into the banking system first.  LOL!
I had a wonderful time visiting yesterday.  It was really great seeing you again Kelly.  It's been to darn many years.  I also enjoyed finally getting to meet my great niece and nephews.  It's nice to put personalities with faces.

I love this picture of Shannon and Kelly.  You two remind me of my kids.  You don't look alike yet there's something similar enough that says you're siblings.

When I left home I told myself I wanted my picture taken with the two of you, then I started visiting with everyone and completely forgot.
I love this picture of Will.  All that's missing is a straw going from the beer bottle to his mouth.  I should have photoshopped one in.  LOL!
This has got to be one of the best pictures of Dave I've seen in years.  I love it.  It shows how relaxed and happy he was.  Coooool..

2 comments:

Wudas said...

Wait! Wait! An ex-husband relaxed and happy at his ex-wife's house. And his current wife and his ex-wife's husband both there. Man! I'm doing something wrong.

This is so funny. The code for me to type in today is pawses

Shannon said...

Those are some great photos! I'm glad that everyone had a great time.