Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Oh my!

Oh my.....there must be something wrong with my new battery charger.  I think it messed up my camera.  I thought I'd post a picture of the embroidery I put on Nana's shirt.  Would you look at that....it looks like someone used the spiral blur function in Photoshop to hide the design.  Hmmmmm...it's a complete mystery to me.  Oh well, it's the thought that counts.  Trust me Nana, it's a cool design.
Isn't this odd?  The pictures of the name tags came out clear.  They don't do the tags justice though.  The contrast between the gold lettering outline and the lettering itself is much more prominent in person.
These coffin tags look awkward but are evenly balanced in person.  All the patches have nice crisp edges but for some reason they look a little out of sorts in the pictures.  I really need to play more with the camera settings so the pictures of embroidered items comes out nicer.  I think I also need to set up a picture taking area where the light is always the same so I can have consistency with the photos.

Well, the bear is at the vet this morning.  She went in for teeth cleaning and to have her heart checked.  She's also blowing these gross snot rockets out of her nose all the time.  They stink and are disgusting.  I just talked to Dr. C and she says on quick examination there is a quirky tooth that could be infected which is causing the snot rockets.  I sure hope so because I'm really getting tired of being hit by flying wet stuff.

Tomorrow Nuttie goes in and has her teeth cleaned and will get caught up on shots.  Next Wednesday, Nisie will go in and have her teeth cleaned, catch up on her shots and her anal glands removed.

I had the option of having all three dogs done on the same day but decided to spread them out.  That way I'll have three days of at least one dog being goofy and dopy when they get home.  I think they're hilarious when they're acting drunk.  Yep, I'm a bit weird.

S put me onto a great site. It's called Pandora.  I love it.  It's a music website aimed at the iPhone but is great on the computer.  You personalize it for yourself.  You put in an artist, for example Garth Brooks and it'll play music from similar artists for you.  You can delete a song to never play again, you can hit a button to skip that song but it won't be removed from your play list or you can just let it do it's thing and play continuously.  

I did notice when I put in Garth Brooks I got only male country singers.  When I put in Reba, I got music from both male and female country artists.  It's suppose to be advertisement free but this morning I got an ad that lasted about 6 seconds.  I can live with that.

It's like a better version of iTunes.  They'll decide which songs to play for you and you can make multiple playlists.  Yesterday I was in a country music mood.  Today I'm in an oldies mood.

Check it out at pandora.com and see if you like it.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

I love the term "snot rockets". That's so funny!