Friday, March 27, 2009

Easy day....

Well, I didn't get much done yesterday except 5 Zoobies and lots of paperwork. I was hoping to spend the afternoon in the closet but just didn't make it.  I picked up Nuttie at the vet at 2 and took in the  two Zoobies I'd sold the day before.  I got a call from the Vet's office to throw a bunch in the car because they wanted to see them.  I sold 5 more.  Since I'll be delivering them at 9 this morning, I spent the afternoon when I got home personalizing them.

I'm out of several and need to order them when I'm done with this.  Zoobie has come out with more designs.  I'm going to add the Grey Wolf to my inventory.  It looks really cute.

This morning I'll be going to the Great Mall with Sarah for some shopping.  I can't remember when I'd been there last.  I think it was when D and I renewed our vows for our 25th anniversary and Heather and I were looking for dresses.  That would be almost 11 years ago.  Gosh how time passes quickly. 

Okie dokie...that's it for this morning.  Time to get some PAW's stuff done then off to the Vet, Bank, Wally World, then meet Sarah and head to the Great Mall. 


No comments: