Sunday, February 12, 2012

Four new posts.

I've been busy and haven't posted for awhile so I'm doing 4 individual posts. That way you can catch up when you're in the mood.

For D's birthday last month he wanted the kids to come over and celebrate Christmas again. It was to be an informal affair and the food for the night was going to be your favorite junk food.

The menu consisted of Cracker Jacks, freshly baked oatmeal cookies, artichoke dip, chips, Triscuts, Red Vines, Fresh Strawberries and Pizza. It was wonderful.

S brought her little snack wrapped in a soft pink blanket. Come on, you just have to nibble those little fingers.
Life is so hard at this stage isn't it? LOL!
Patrick and Marge brought our other little grandchild. No, he's not blood related but genetics are only a little part of family. I've never seen a little guy eat so many cookies and get away with it. Yes, his cheek is protruding because there is a cookie in there.
I've got to admit, my grand daughter has one large pair of big eyes. And...she doesn't miss a thing.
Ahhh...look, my little baby with his little baby. How sweet is that. S told me the other day Em laughed for him. He was so happy! He and S have many more treats like that to come.
D said no gifts for his birthday but S & S gave him this picture. It's absolutely adorable. I haven't decided where to hang it, so it is gracing the entry hall table. I'm getting used to it being there and might leave it a bit longer. It's the first thing we see when we come in the front door.

3 comments:

Wudas said...

You are the doting grandmother. I hope they present you with another baby in a few years.

Shannon said...

Looks like everyone had a great time.

Kelly O said...

What a wonderful party, good company and good eats, what else can you ask for?