Sunday, February 12, 2012

Deck..deck...deckie deck.

I thought you'd like to see how D is doing with the deck. After all, it has cost him two fingers. LOL! I've heard of a two finger martini but not a two finger deck.

I went over the other night after work and gave him a hand. I was beat from working all day but it was actually very refreshing being out in the cool evening air after being in a stuffy office all day.

We worked until it was too dark to do anything else.
This is the backside of the house. I told D if he bought and cut the wood for the door frames, I'd get them painted and installed on the weekend while he was at work. He loved the idea but I haven't seen any new lumber yet.

3 comments:

Wudas said...

It's much narrower than I thought it would be. It looks like the end is in sight.

Shannon said...

I'm with Wudas on how narrow the deck is.

Kelly O said...

I agree with the committee, I thought it would be much wider, it looks great though. It is looking like the end may be near?