Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Whine...whine...whine....MEN!

This is the wrist thingy D is supposed to wear for his fractured wrist. See how nice and happy it is not on his wrist.
See the nicely cut lawn? D was complaining about how both wrists hurt and won't heal. Let's see why.

Exhibit A: Wrist support above without a hand through it.

Exhibit B: Lawn became magically shorter while I was at work.

It would appear my husband can't mow the lawn with the wrist dohicky on so he took it off. Then he spent the evening whining about how sore his wrists are. ARHGHHHHH!!

Guess how much sympathy I gave him? I think you guessed it.
I miss the sun. I got in the habit when I woke up on the weekend, of laying my clothes out in the morning sun. I'd go eat breakfast, brush my teeth and comb my hair. By the time I got around to dressing they'd be nice and toasty warm. Again...I miss the sun.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Men can be whiners. I guess that's why they can't have children.

How nice to have warm clothes to put on.

Kelly O said...

I find very people do what they are supposed to when it comes to rehab stuff. Men and women are the same, the men just whine about it and women do what they need to and suffer in silence.

It is so green there already!