Thursday, January 28, 2010

Just stuff.....

I was doing some paperwork the other day and got up to go to the bathroom. When returned, N had knocked over my pillow and climbed inside for a nap. It just struck me as funny. Especially when I picked her up and moved pillow and all onto the chair behind me. Her nose got bent out of shape when I relocated her.
I decided yesterday I was tired of the new oak flooring boxes decorating the entry hall. I moved all 23 of them into the spa room. That made more sense to me because they're the new floor for the bedroom.

I did the mom thing. Each one was very heavy, after I picked it up, I rested it on my hip and carried it down the hall. Around bedtime my side started to hurt. I didn't give it a thought until I walked by the mirror and saw the bruising that was starting. Today it's purple. D's gonna love it when my side turns that pretty shade of green.
I was going through my photos yesterday looking for fresh Zoobie pictures to put on my etsy store. Just a side note, I got 18 of them posted to my store. Yahoo.....maybe I'll sell something someday. I bought a showcase for this weekend just for the Zoobies.

Anyway, I digress.....I don't remember if I ever posted this picture before or not (senior moment). This is one of Nuttie's little boys. I love the way he sits in the window watching people go by.

I was a little down and very tired when I did my picture search and this just made me smile.

3 comments:

Wudas said...

Which one of my grandkids is that that? I just love Nutmeg. If you ever decide you can't keep her she has a home here. (Like THAT is going to happen). Okay, if she turns up missing don't look at my house.

I think it's the weather. It was an interesting 2009 and it looks to be an interesting 2010. I think I'll move a full spectrum light closer to where Darryl and I sit in the evening.

Unknown said...

The weather has been affecting Will too. I enjoyed the break in the rain. It was nice to have a few sunny days. I almost forgot what the sun looked like. Hope you cheer up soon.

Kelly O said...

I confess that the grey skies here forced me into a tanning booth for 7 min and I am feeling much better.

I know it is not great for my skin, but 7 min of warm uv light sure makes me feel better. I figure 21 min a year wont kill me. Give it try for 5 min and you might feel better.