Sunday, April 29, 2012


I saw my first butterfly in a long time today.  It was wonderful and very refreshing.  It flitted from flower to flower for about 4 minutes this afternoon.













I thought I was channeling my mother this morning when I had the urge to clean all the woodwork.  Okay, I cleaned all the switch plates but thought, I wasn't channeling her for that.  I was hearing her tell me to clean the dirty switch plates.  I don't remember my mother ever doing the tedious chore.  I do remember us girls arguing because we had to do it.  LOL!













I had more stuff to catch up on but this new version of blogger is giving me a headache.  It's not as user friendly as the previous version so I'm going to give up.  It's taken me over 30 minutes to get these two pictures posted and the little comments typed.  Guess they never heard of, "If it ain't broke don't fix it".

I think I'll catch up on my blog reading before D gets home and we go next door to work on the deck.

Happy Sunday everyone!

3 comments:

Wudas said...

I've a little bit of trouble with Blogger but it seems to be okay for now.

I don't remember Mom doing a lot of stuff. Gardening, ironing, laundry, cooking, vacuuming. At least not until we were all out of the house. So your memory isn't faulty.

Shannon said...

I remember Gran using bleach a lot as her cleaning agent of choice.

Kelly O said...

I don't have any memories of Gran cleaning. But Aunt P you are welcome to come clean the switchplates at my house anytime. Worth the airline ticket for the satisfaction of removing sticky kid prints.

I washed peanut butter off the light switch in the kids bathroom a couple of days ago. I have to say that gave me pause kind of a "wtf" moment.