Wednesday, April 20, 2011

My Inheritance.....

Nothing says, "I love you" like reading a will. Now some would complain about their inheritance but not me. Nope. Look at this lovely sweatshirt...it must have been the apple of my mother's eye.

Do I complain about the stains on it? No. What about the smell? No. The applique apple? Wellllllll....oh, uh no. Which sister lovingly put it in my box? Noooo....because I too helped make sure they got something as lovely as this when they got home.

Seriously, going through my mother's items was hard but an absolute blast. My sisters and niece where hilarious and made the day go fast. My mother was watching us, laughing her ass off and proud of how well her daughters were getting along.

So....sisters, you really need to post your favorite 'surprise' item you found when you got home. Sue...you need to send us your blog address so we can add it to our list and see what you're up to.


2 comments:

Shannon said...

Nice. Will we get to see you wearing it next time we see you?

Wudas said...

Hmmm. Now where did I put those unexpected treasures?