Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Upside...downside...


The downside.....I'm looking up more these days. While D was making the bedroom look nice and up to date, I noticed this huge cobweb in the entry hall. Look at this beast.

How can you go so long and not notice something like this? One day you look up and WHAM! There it is.
It starts at the ceiling and connects to the dolphin's mouth in the fountain. What's worse is, it isn't fine and thin. It's thick, dusty and definitely visible.

Now the decision is, take it down or see how big it gets for Halloween. If we were going to have a party, I think I'd leave it. You know, just to be annoying to the hubby.

I have a feeling I'll give in and suck it up with the vacuum cleaner. We'll see how long I can hold out.

3 comments:

Wudas said...

Now that you have truly noticed it, the thing is doomed.

Shannon said...

The cobweb is funny. When they're small and dust free, they're easy to miss. It's not until it gets crazy and you notice it, that you wonder, how did I ever miss that?

Shannon said...

Today I was vacauuming today, I was remembering the photo your cobweb. So I looked up and saw a few cobwebs in the corners and vacuumed those too. I didn't get everyroom, but I did do three.